This page can assist Developers registering with Help to Buy East and South East after they have been contracted with Homes England
(formally known as the Homes & Communities Agency).
Not yet registered with Homes England? Register here.
Be aware that the Homes England registration period can take 6-8 weeks to complete.
If you have a query about Help to Buy, firstly check it is in regards to our regions:
Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Kent, East & West Sussex, Surrey and Essex.
You can contact us Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm on: 03333 214 044 or [email protected]
The team can help with:
- Setting up accounts on www.helptobuyese.org.uk
so you can add your properties
- Help to Buy East & South East website management and best practice
- Marketing of properties.
Please also see our handy guide to assist: Quick guide for Stakeholders
If you are a Small Developer (40 units or less) then our team ([email protected]) will help you with the following:
- Add your contact and site information to our internal issuing system (ELMS)
- Process all applications updating ELMS & IMS
- Submit each individual scheme (Sale) on IMS
- Check and monitor completions.
For more information on the registration process, visit Homes England: HtB Builders Participation Guidance